When you visit the MediaCompany website, small text files known as ‘cookies’ are stored on your computer. They are used to make the online presence more user-friendly and effective overall.
The IP address is a technical requirement for transferring the data. The IP address is processed anonymously and will not be stored.
When you are using our registration service it is necessary to enter personal data for further processing. As mentioned above your personal data will be stored and processed by MediaCompany - Agentur für Kommunikation GmbH for the purpose of preparing and holding the event, for which you register.
The following personal data are collected: Gender, First Name, Last Name, Organisation, Function, Country and Email. This data is transferred to a server located in Germany via a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection. After registering on this website, you will receive a confirmation of registration via email, as well as further information regarding the conference, if necessary. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the conference, which includes its planning, organization, realization and follow-up. The registration technology used ensures the protection of personal data. Access to your personal data is restricted to authorized staff - i.e. our staff in charge of the technical, financial and editorial handling of the server.
Reference to user rights
- To obtain information about their data stored by us (Article 15 GDPR)
- To have their data stored by us rectified (Article 16 GDPR)
- To have their data stored by us erased (Article 17 GDPR)
- To obtain restriction of processing of their data stored by us (Article 18 GDPR)
- To object to the storage of their data if personal data are processed on the basis of the first sentence of Article 6 (1) 1 f and e GDPR (Article 21 GDPR)
- To receive their personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format from the controller such that they can be potentially transmitted to another controller (right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR).
- To withdraw their consent to the extent that the data has been processed on the basis of consent (Article 6 (1) a GDPR). The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given remains unaffected until receipt of the withdrawal.
Users also have the right in accordance with Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority. The competent authority is the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI
If you have any questions or complaints about this declaration, you may contact MediaCompany’s data protection officer Ms Justyna Rulewicz by email: firstname.lastname@example.org